• Monday, August 8, 2011

      Globe Tattoo what a waste!

      I was on my 7o'clock routine, laying on my couch and watching the news when i saw the globe tattoo ad. Globe claims it's the fastest broadband prepaid stick in the market, I've seen that ads hundred times but the thing that triggered me to buy it is the discounted price of 995 pesos, so immediately after seeing the ad I went to SM Masinag and bought one. After installing it on my laptop I got disappointed almost immediately; that fuck turned my laptop into a cellphone, I found myself carrying my laptop, finding a good position just to get a signal. (ala cellphone style).

      We got an internet connection at home and a wifi, the problem is I still have to switch turn with my brothers just to get my time on the net, wifi signal can't reach my room so i have to go to the living room to connect via wifi, so probably the primary reason why I bought this broadband stick is to surf the net in the comfort of my room but it turned out it's just a waste of money but i don't give up easily, I find ways, and so i did! I put a long USB chord on my laptop and at the other end the broadband stick, i hung it near my window and believe me, it made my desk look stupid, but it works, so for now I'm going to keep this, for how long? I don't know.....and O ya! all the things that Globe claims they're all a bunch of lies....Fast my ass!!! but wait there's more if you loose a signal you'll be cut off and be charge for another 5 pesos if you try to reconnect or another option, is to wait for the signal to comeback while the clock is ticking and load vanishing. shame....shame

      2 comments:

      try smart bro or sun, tried globe in 2009 still it connects to gprs, location tres hermanas antipolo

      tsk tsk tsk... what a waste! i guess that's what commercial is all about huh?! told yah!

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news