• Saturday, August 27, 2011

      6 reasons why pioneer gadget shoppers always get the bad end of the deal.



      1: You get to buy it at a high price.

      2: You always get the bulky and least attractive design.

      3: System stability is not 100%.

      4: You regret buying it as soon as the 2nd gen is release.

      5: You'll spend more cash if you trade your 1st gen to a 2nd gen.

      6: Makes you look like you're holding a fossil as soon as the 3rd or 4th gen is released.


      What!!! my psp (1st gen) and my ipod touch (2nd gen) is now a fossil!

      If you got a 1st gen device there's no need to upgrade it to a newer version all you have to do is upgrade its' firmware, that's what I've been doing with my psp (1st gen) and my ipod touch (2nd gen) for the last 4 or 5 yrs, but if you have a deep pocket and lots of money to spend for, then go for it, that will make you the envy of the town.


      BE SMART: The reason why I'm not upgrading my psp 1st gen to psp go is because it's just a cosmetic make-over, if ever I'm going to upgrade it, I'm gonna go for the PSVita and as for the ipod touch 4th gen, it didn't just get a trim down design but a different experience as well, with it's retina display, dual camera, facetime support, game marketshop, and a 1ghz processor, truly a whole new different experience from it's 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen brethren, I'll consider this as a future upgade, that is if a got the money....:-(

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news